Careers at WARRRL
At Western Australia Return Recycle Renew Limited (WARRRL) we value honesty, integrity, respect, and community mindedness.
More than 730 jobs have been created through WARRRL and the State’s refund point network. This includes jobs for 76 people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent and 227 people who were long-term unemployed or are living with a disability.
If you want to help keep our State beautiful while creating real opportunities for Western Australian social enterprises, non-profits, and commercial entities — we want to hear from you.
There is currently one active job listing.
Regularly check this page or follow our LinkedIn to be alerted to any employment opportunities.
Our journey so far has taken us all over Western Australia and our 3PP logistics arrangements reflect this. As Containers for Change continues to grow so does our need for support throughout our network and this is why a new position for a Logistics Coordinator has been created.
More about Job title
Are you an organized and detail-oriented professional with a passion for logistics? Are you looking for a role within an organisation that has a great purpose and culture so, we have the perfect role for you!
We are Western Australia Return Recycle Renew, (WARRRL), we are the folk that have been leading the recycling revolution that is Containers for Change (https://www.containersforchange.com.au). We knew that our Western Australian neighbours would embrace the change, but the overall response has been humbling 1.6 billion containers recycled so far, together we are creating a cleaner and brighter future for every West Australian.
Our journey so far has taken us all over Western Australia and our 3PL logistics arrangements reflect this. As Containers for Change continues to grow so does our need for support throughout our network and this is why a new position for a Logistics Coordinator has been created.
Key Skills and Responsibilities to perform the Role-
- Understanding of Click and Collect styled approach is preferred.
- Exposure and innovative approach to Logistics application systems and use relevant software systems and tools to track and manage logistics data.
- Effectively managing third party service providers and collaborating with suppliers, vendors, and internal teams to ensure timelines are followed.
- Maintain accurate data and identify potential issues or bottlenecks in the supply chain and propose effective solutions.
- Ensure compliance with chain of responsibility and safety regulations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve overall logistics performance.
- Continuously evaluate and improve logistics processes to enhance efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management, business administration, or a related field (preferred).
- Proven experience in logistics coordination or a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of logistics principles, procedures, and best practices.
- Proficiency in using logistics software and systems for tracking and reporting.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with local and international logistics regulations and compliance requirements.
What’s in it for you!
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunities for professional growth and development. WARRRL employees enjoy flexible working arrangements and a supportive culture. Join our team and be part of a company that values innovation, teamwork, and customer satisfaction.
If you meet the criteria listed and have experience of working in a large Logistics Network please click to apply and for further enquiries please call Prasanna Kumar on 0403122625 or email me at [email protected] for a confidential chat..
WARRRL is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion and has commenced a reconciliation action plan journey. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply. All applicants self-identifying within their cover letter as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander will be guaranteed an interview.
Applications close at 5pm 16th June 2023
Apply via seek Logistics Coordinator Job in Subiaco, Perth WA – SEEK